Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wrapping up 2009
So top five things that will always be remembered about 2009:
1. My trip to India- The fact that I almost got married. My adventure while I was in India. The things that I learned about that country and it's people. Two weeks of my life that I can seriously stamp as AMAZING!
2. Kamni and Karan tying the knot! It was through this event that I met some amazing people and learned many new things about others. I also, for the first time ever, got the opportunity to be a bride's maid. Let me tell you, its hard work but well worth it.
3. Love: 2009 taught many things about love. How it breaks ones heart into pieces. How walls rise without one even noticing. But most importantly, I learned how to forgive love.
4. Death: I lost a few family members this years. A couple of them I was "prepared" for because they were sick but one in particular opened up my eyes and made me realize how precious life is. My aunty who was 39 past away of cancer in January. It was unbelievable. I couldn't believe it but it was reality. She made me realize that you are never too young to have life insurance and to make sure that your family is taken care of even after you're gone.
5. My journey to get my bachelors. School has always been important to me but this year, I made the decision and started JC. I know its late coming, but in a few years, I will have my Bachelors. The thought alone is exciting.
So, to wrap it up, 2009 was a wonderful year. I cried alot but laughed just as much if not more. I grew as a person and discovered many new things about myself. I lost a few people but I met some really awesome new ones too. I learned many things and chose to forget some. After "wrapping it all up" I know that 2009 was great but I'm glad its over and I have 2010 to start fresh. Honestly, I have a great feeling about 2010!
So, I take this opportunity to wish you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wish you all the best and a year filled with joy, love and great health! Happy and Prosperous 2010 All!